- Undergraduate Students
- Future Students
- Graduate Program
- Courses & Scheduling
- Student Life
- Resources & Links
- ECE Jobline
- Student Wellness and Support
- Upcoming events
Courses & Scheduling
The ECE department offers a wide range of courses to meet the needs of both graduate and undergraduate students and covering the breadth and depth of topics in the fields of electrical and computer engineering. In addition:
- We offer a large diversity of courses, which few programs can match
- Many courses are offered multiple times each year
- All non-lab courses are taught by faculty.
- We offer a large and diverse number of labs, enabling students to gain hands-on experience in topics like photonics, electrical energy conversion, high voltage engineering, integrated circuit fabrication, microcontrollers, microprocessors, signal processing, and many more.
Topics in this section:
- General education requirements (College of Engineering)
- Standard syllabi
- CS&E 2221 placement test
- Registration notes
- Textbooks and Course Materials
- ECE Course Listings (Comprehensive)
For students admitted to the ECE Graduate Program:
- ECE courses numbered at 5000 & above are considered graduate level.
- ECE courses numbered at 6000 & above are considered advanced level.