ECE Requirements Summary
Find complete details for both the Electrical Engineering program of study and Computer Engineering program of study: Quarters to Semesters Comparison of Requirements
- Chemistry: 1 course, 4 hours
- Computer and Information Sciences:
- EES: 1 course, 3 hours
- CES: 6 courses, 19 hours
- Electrical Engineering:
- EES: 11 courses, 30 hours
- CES: 10 courses, 25 hours
- Engineering: 2 courses, 6 hours
- Industrial and Systems Engineering: 1 course, 2 hours
- Mathematics: 4 courses, 16 hours
- Physics: 2 courses, 10 hours
- Technical Electives and Directed Electives:
- EES: 31 hours
- CES: 20 hours
- GEC Courses: 24 hours
General Education Curriculum Requirements
The General Education Curriculum (GEC) is a body of courses designed to assure that each student becomes acquainted with the basic areas of academic study. To meet the GEC requirements, credit hours must be completed from the following eight areas of academic study: writing and related skills, quantitative and logical skills, social diversity in the United States, social sciences, and arts and humanities. The typical student will take 24 credit hours of GEC.
- Worksheets and Curricula Information: Includes all important undergraduate program information including the ECE Standards of Academic Performance, curriculum requirements, bingo sheets, directed electives, and more.
* All documents are available in alternative format from the ECE main office, Dreese Labs 205.