- Welcome from the Chair
- Ohio State ECE At-A-Glance
- Contact Us
- Visit Us
- 5-year Strategic Plan
- Industrial Advisory Board
- ECE Outreach Program
- Administrative & Student Resources (internal)
- Job Openings in the Department
- Computer and IT Resources
- Faculty Emeritus, Electrical & Computer Engr.
752 Dreese Laboratories
2015 Neil Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
PhD, 1959, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Areas of interest
Game-theoretic control and estimation, hierarchical multi-agent strategies in hostile environments, bidding strategies in energy markets, multiple training in associative memories, feedback theory.
James H. Mulligan, Jr. Education Medal.
Distinguished Diversity Enhancement Award.
Faculty Diversity Excellence Award.
Richard E. Bellman Control Heritage Award.
Engineering Award for Distinguished Service.
Award for Distinguished Service.